Sunday 17 March 2013

Super duper super alpine gloves

On my trip to the ben this weekend I took my new mountain equipment super alpine gloves. I also took my old faithful gloves just in case the super alpines weren't so super and my old faith faithfuls never left the sac.

I was exceptionally impressed with the warmth and dexterity of the gloves as my hands never felt cold at any point throughout the day. They dealt with place screw, nuts and tying knots no problem what so ever, also whether I had my hands buried in deep powder trudging up gullies and snow slopes or stood on bleak belay stances they stood up to every test.

The only thing I noticed which I thought could be improved on is the finger length, it seemed to be a touch short, I got a medium which the fingers fit great but the large gloves were baggy but the finger length is the same for both sizes. I don't have massive hands so I reckon mountain equipment could re look at there sizing.

They are a highly durable and reliable glove which will be in my rucksack on every trip here on out.
Highly recommended and you won't be sorry if you decided to get a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment